Learn about the Future of Digital Marketing and How You Can Use it to Your Advantage
At the 4th Annual Next10x Digital Marketing Conference, you can expect to learn practical solutions you can implement today, gain insight into what’s on the horizon, and receive actionable strategies and tactics to help you prepare for the future.
“Anybody who is serious about their marketing should attend Next10x.”
– Jenny Halasz, President, JLH Marketing
“A forward-thinking conference with plenty of actionable takeaways.”
– Logan Bryant, Senior SEO Specialist, Snap Finance
A new optional addition for 2020 is a 4-hour SEO training held the day before the conference and led by Eric Enge (co-author of The Art of SEO and General Manager, Perficient Digital). In this training, Eric will help you elevate your SEO knowledge and give you the tools you need to master your craft.
Join us in Boston to learn what the future holds for digital marketing and how you can take advantage.
What Attendees are Saying about Next10x
– Eddie Emmanuel, SEO Director, TripAdvisor
– Mark Marino, Digital SEO Manager, CVS
– Christian Benjamin, Owner and CMO, Keeperstop.com
– Jeff White, Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, Surefire Local
– Eric Bott, Owner, The Bott Group
– Kathleen Steinmetz, Senior Manager – Digital Marketing, Arrow Electronics
– Matthew Zaffina, Senior SEO Manager, Morgan & Morgan
– Natalia Domova, Head of Marketing, Maytech
– Christopher S. Penn, Co-Founder, Brain+Trust Insights
– Joe Garraffo, President, Efferent Media
Brands That Attended in 2019
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Cartera Commerce
- Five Star Senior Living
- Home Depot
- MassGeneral Hospital for Children
- Murata Electronics
- Schneider Electric
- The Hartford
- University of Connecticut
- And many more!