SEO Training with Eric Enge
For the past 3 years, attendees asked for a session that focused more deeply on SEO best practices, techniques, and insights — and we are pleased to offer you that opportunity in 2020.
Eric Enge (co-author of The Art of SEO and General Manager, Perficient Digital) will be heading up a 4-hour SEO Training on Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
During this session you will learn:
- Strategies to help you prosper as Google continues to evolve
- How to integrate SEO into your broader marketing program
- How to spot SEO issues and identify optimization opportunities
- Google’s vision for the future and the direction they are heading
- And more!
A training ticket can only be purchased as an add-on to a Next10x Conference ticket.
By attending both the training and the conference, you will enhance your knowledge of SEO best practices one day, then learn what the future holds for digital marketing and how you can take advantage the next.
You will benefit from this training session if you are:
- In a marketing role with oversight or responsibility for SEO
- A SEO technician who wants to build or hone your skills
- A Content Marketer who wants to better understand the connections between content and SEO
We have limited the seats available for this training session in order to provide you and your fellow attendees the chance to ask questions and get answers about your specific SEO needs.
We expect tickets to sell out quickly, so don’t wait to secure yours!
Already purchased your Next10x Conference ticket but want to attend the training? Email us at email@example.com to add a training ticket to your registration.