Elevate Your Knowledge and Evolve Your SEO Strategy
4-hour training brought to you by Eric Enge, Digital Marketing Principal at Perficient, co-author of The Art of SEO, SEO influencer, and SEO training and education expert.
For the past 3 years, Next10x attendees asked for a session that focused more deeply on SEO best practices, techniques, and insights — and we are pleased to offer you that opportunity in 2020. On Tuesday, May 12, 2020, join Eric Enge for a 4-hour SEO Training that will elevate your SEO knowledge and give you the tools you need to evolve your SEO strategy.
Bring your questions because there will be time to ask them and get answers from Eric!
During this session you will learn:
- Where and how SEO fits in your overall organization,
- How your business needs translate into SEO requirements,
- How Google is changing (updates, changes to the SERPs, core algorithm updates),
- What Google’s changes mean for your digital marketing strategy,
- How the role of content is evolving,
- What major technical issues still remain a concern and how to deal with them,
- How you can utilize visual search and voice in your program,
- Common mistakes and how to manage through them,
- And so much more!
You will walk away with:
- Techniques for spotting SEO issues and identifying optimization opportunities,
- Strategies to help you to continue to prosper as Google evolves,
- Best practices for integrating SEO into your broader marketing program,
- Tactics for gaining SEO buy-in within your organization,
- An understanding of Google’s vision for the future and the direction they are heading,
- And more.
By attending both the training and the conference, you will enhance your knowledge of SEO best practices one day, then learn what the future holds for digital marketing and how you can take advantage the next.
You will benefit from this training session if you are:
- In a marketing role with oversight or responsibility for SEO
- A SEO technician who wants to build or hone your skills
- A content marketer who wants to better understand the connections between content and SEO
We have limited the seats available for this training session in order to provide you and your fellow attendees the chance to ask questions and get answers about your specific SEO needs.
We expect tickets to sell out quickly, so don’t wait to secure yours!
A training ticket can only be purchased as an add-on to a Next10x Conference ticket.